Monday, December 28, 2009

What shade of bare minerals foundation should I get?

I normally wear a ';natural ivory'; foundation. I have fair/light skin with freckles. I want to try Bare Minerals but I can't decide between Fair and Light? Can anyone help?What shade of bare minerals foundation should I get?
Bare Minerals is wonderful ...I think it is great that you are gonna try it. I would call this number 1 (800) 266-9135 and ask them to help you match a shade. I know that they would be more than happy to help you.....





http://store.bareescentuals.com/on/deman鈥?/a>





Also, QVC is a big promoter of Bare Minerals and they have a starter kit for $44.00 and they offer thirty day money back if you are not happy with the product ....





http://www.qvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?qp=c鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful ~~~


Good Luck and I hope you like Bare Minerals ~~~What shade of bare minerals foundation should I get?
Try the Sephora website, their shade finder is pretty good. Be aware that the Fair does not come in a kit, only Fairly Light and Light are in the lightest color kit. If you order from Sephora and the color is too dark you can send it back. If you order from the Bare Escentuals website you can call and tell them that the shade doesn't work and they will send you another color to try. The kit is good in the sense that you get brushes and a dvd to show you how to apply the makeup.





Edit: It looks like the Fair now comes in a kit on the Bare Escentuals website.
ive heard alot of bad things about that product like it irritates skin and the best 1 out ther is everday mnerals u should check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment