Monday, December 28, 2009

Does the Almay Smart Shade FOundation Work?

I have a hard time getting any type of foundation. Does the Almay really work im Latina and in the sun i tan i get brown( but not so much). Right now my skin is more or less like my avatar so should i choose the light medium or the medium? And does the smart shade bronzer work? to its winter in NYC no tan for me!!! LOL plz and thank u!Does the Almay Smart Shade FOundation Work?
They both work pretty well actually! It turns a little orange after many hours of wearing it! There is actually this shade finder on the back of the packaging that helps you decide if you are light or medium or light/medium. Try a little on your hand in the store first! Definetly try it though!Does the Almay Smart Shade FOundation Work?
Actually you look good in the avatar,however if you want to look better and more natural check Artistry in the link below. My wife use it and she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment