Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I be wearing my foundation a shade lighter?

I have very oily skin all over my face and I find that it darkens my foundation. So should i be using a shade lighter to counteract the darkening by the oil? Im currently using clinique superfit foundation in 09 beige and almost makeup powder in medium. What would be a shade lighter than the beige?Should I be wearing my foundation a shade lighter?
The oil in your skin shouldn't make your foundation darker. It sounds like you aren't using the right shade for your skin. Try a different shade or even a different type/brand. You can also try using a primer underneath your foundation.Should I be wearing my foundation a shade lighter?
No your foundation should match your skin tone as perfectly as possible. Instead try a product to help eliminate your dry skin. Mary Kay has wonderful products for oily skin. Contact an agent in your area for sample products. Once you get the oily skin under control find a good foundation.


I don't hate you because you're beautiful!


Contessa
Your foundation should disappear into your face. go to your clinque counter and have them match it to your skin.
If you're asking yourself that, then yeah. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment