Monday, December 28, 2009

Is this the wrong shade of foundation for me?

This is the first foundation Ive ever bought so...





I'm a tan Asian. I bought Bare Naturale in Sun Beige and found that while it matches how dark I am, it doesn't match the color-- like pinker than my yellow-undertone skin. Is this the wrong shade or is it supposed to do that?Is this the wrong shade of foundation for me?
If the color that you chose is more pink than your skin tone, its safe to say that it's not the right color for you.


Foundations come in all sorts of colors. You might want to test them out at a counter before buying it to make sure it looks right.


For now, since you've already bought this foundation, you could always invest in some setting powder similar to your color.Is this the wrong shade of foundation for me?
If you can see a line where the foundation stops and your skin starts, its the wrong shade. Foundation should blend so well you can't tell you are wearing it. Always test a foundation on your jaw line before buying. Sounds like you got the wrong shade.
If you like how it looks, then keep it.





If you don't, you should find something with a yellow undertone. If you need help with matching, go to a cosmetic counter. I don't suggest going to drug stores, since most of the items sold there don't have testers.
Yes its definately the wrong shade. I'd have to see your skin color in a picture to tell you your perfect shade. If you can I could tell you right away.
Yes





Make sure the undertone is right before buying.





Since you use L'Oreal, I would suggest True Match in the Warm line.
Wrong shade.


Look for one that is more yellow. Although I'm not sure that that brand really has many yellow based colours.
  • opera house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment