Friday, December 18, 2009

MAC Foundation Shades?

Is it just me, or does MAC have their foundation categories opposite of the regular world. I've always thought and was told that Cool undertones consisted of people with more pinkish undertones, burn easily, and with bluish veins on their wrists whereas Warm undertones consisted of people with more golden/yellow undertones, tan easily, and with greenish veins under their wrists.


That being said, MAC foundation categories display NC (neutral cool) as the suggested category for people with yellow undertones and NW for people with pink undertones. This just makes it a lot more confusing for those who are new or MAC or makeup in general and are trying to find their foundation shade and determine their undertones. What's up with that, or did I have it backwards all along?MAC Foundation Shades?
You have it correct, MAC has it all wrong. I think they are the only crazy company that would intentionally steer people into the opposite color for them! I feel bad for anyone that just trusts their little color classification.MAC Foundation Shades?
Funny, I have no problem finding my shades at all.( and I'm black )

No comments:

Post a Comment