Friday, December 18, 2009

L'oreal infallible foundation - where can I find a list of the UK shades, that shows me the colours?

I checked the website but can't see any... Found some on the USA website but they're different colours.





Thanks xL'oreal infallible foundation - where can I find a list of the UK shades, that shows me the colours?
It is difficult to display a colour for someone on the internet as your screen settings and hardware make a difference to what you see . My best suggestion would be go to the store and have a look .L'oreal infallible foundation - where can I find a list of the UK shades, that shows me the colours?
The only think you can do is go to a ship if you wnat to see how the colours compare to your skin tone i'm afraid.





p.s. I've got this foundation and after many years of searching, this foundation is amazing!!
Go over to www.makeupalley.com and check in the reviews there. You can also ask on their board since there are a lot of UK girls there.
  • opera house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment