Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I tell what shade of foundation to get at a drugstore?

I am a bad girl and I find one without the cap on and try it!


Or ask a consultant there.


Usually there's a little thing with pictures and names of the shades.


Hold your arm up to them, and get whatever one matches!





I suggest Covergirl Tru Blend.





Good luck!How do I tell what shade of foundation to get at a drugstore?
Ugh, just don't. I'll only buy eye make-up from the drugstore. Foundation is the one thing you should spend a little more on, it's SOO worth it. Not only do you get help matching, you can also return it if it bothers your skin or anything even after you've used some, and mine always lasts at least twice as long, so even though it costs $40, you can't compare it to the $10 stuff.





Another thing, I always had acne until I started using Lancome and Mac foundations and concealers and ever since then, I never break out and my skin is much nicer when I don't have make-up on. Good make-up makes a HUGE difference.How do I tell what shade of foundation to get at a drugstore?
i just dab a little on my hand if it's not sealed. or hold it to my had or face in a mirror. make sure to hold it up in natural lighting, because florestant lights makes things look different





if your stuck between two shades buy both and return one, or go for the lighter shade.





loreal true match and covergirl trublend have cards to hold up to match to you








if you go to CVS, i belive they allow you to return even used products








drugstore foundations i like:


revlon custom creations- i want a more coverage and you can adjust the dial. its like 5 shades in one!


neutrogena healthy skin- light coverage so i can see my own skin shine through, but gets rid of the redness in my cheeks. *flakes off if you have skin that hasn't been exspoliated properly or if you have very dry skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment