Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anyone use two shades of foundation? ?

I've recently discovered that I have an uneven skin tone (darker around eyes and maybe a tiny bit on upper lip) and that covering it up with one shade of foundation makes me look a bit flat. I notice that many African-American women have this feature too. I'm not a-a, but I would really like advice on how to use two shades of foundation to get a more contoured, less ';masky'; look. Anyone use two shades of foundation? ?
I have a great suggestion, I use Bare Minerals and when you buy the starter kit almost all of the colors come with 2 different foundations. Each only a slightly different shade but that sounds like what you need for yourself. I get mine a Sephora or Ulta. Both have online stores and are in most major malls. If you go to the store they would be happy to try it on you and I think you will love it. It has done amazing things with my skin since I stopped using wet foundation. This one covers perfectly and it's super healthy for you. You can go to http/:www.sephora.com. Anyone use two shades of foundation? ?
Uneven skin tone can come from a number of things and depending on the source of it, then you can decide on a course of action. First, let me ask if you're taking a good vitamin/mineral supplement, eating a good diet and drinking lots of water? If not, making that correction will be helpful. I use an eye cream nightly by aularale.com/7002 called xtra performance eye cream and am getting great results from it. I also use a fade gel from the same company. For covering, use the dark cover stick (pat over darkened area evenly w/make up wedge) then use the next shade darker than your shade of foundation (cream to powder) over that (use same patting method). Then use your shade of foundation all over your face and set w/loose translucent powder. I get great results w/this line and am happy w/the outcome.
Many MUA do this to African-American skin since they have two-toned skin and their makeup often oxidizes.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWczoeSeT鈥?/a>


What you need starts around 1:08, just watch.
Go to A good make up store.


and ask them to blend two foundations to get it right for you


tell them your problem and they will fix it (:





x

No comments:

Post a Comment