Monday, December 28, 2009

Looking for foundation that has shades light enough for pale skin??!?

No matter what Drugstore/ pharmacy brand i use i can not find one light enough. The lightest shade in all of them is still too dark for my skin! My face is an entirely different shade from my neck, i'm like yellow/brown to white here!lol


Can you recommend one, brand and shade?! thanks!Looking for foundation that has shades light enough for pale skin??!?
Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud has her own make up line especially for pale skins. Its called dainty doll.


Otherwise, try foundation that is supposed to change colour on your skin. There's one in revlon.


Or go to a mac counter and ask them what colour they think you should get.


xLooking for foundation that has shades light enough for pale skin??!?
Max factor actually has a really pale foundation powder, Im really pale and Its awesome that I found this foundation its called max factor facefinity compact foundation the shade is 01 and its good for my skin it blends right it. Another good one is L'oreal Paris True match super-blendable powder I got it in the shade of C1 which is Rose Ivory, and thats not the palest shade I think Porcelain is, so that should be really pale.
I am usually too pale for all foundations but I got a sample of Revlon New Complexion foundation the other day and I was the 3 shades darker than the lightest so I'm sure they will have one to suit you :) Other than that Clinque have a good range of foundation for fair skin and so does estee lauder (their double wear foundation is amazing) ask the assistant to find you a shade though as i have a pink undertone so our shades would differ.
Ivory is the palest shade you can get, but in some foundations even there ivory have that darkish orangey tint to it but rimmel stay matt, dream matte mouse and max factorr miracle touch liquid illusion foundations ivorys are all very pale good luck hope this helps : )
have you tried coverfx?





i have extremly light skin and it matches!


it is kinda expensive


( for me)


but it covers EVERYTHING


they even use it for burn victims and etc..


anyways, it is so worth the money and the convience
I would go to Merle Norman if there is a store in your area. They will let you try on their makeup and give you expert advice for free any time you want. Prices are reasonable too.
I had the same problem but I find Bobbi Brown really good so would suggest trying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment