Friday, December 18, 2009

Why doesnt Almay make a smart shade foundation for dark skin?

Is there a reason? Almay in general seems to exclude dark skin when it comes to foundation...i wonder why? Is it so hard to make foundation for all shades? Theyd have more customers....ive tried writing them about it but got no response maybe someone on here knows.Why doesnt Almay make a smart shade foundation for dark skin?
I notice that too. I think they only cater to a certain ';color'; as sad as that sound. So far I only saw caucasians advertising for this brand, I think they should make foundations for dark skin too. It's really bad to exclude a group of people from buying their make up.





** btw smart shade foundation turns your skin orange. I tried it. It doesnt live up to their name.





Keep writing your letters. Maybe one day they will make foundation for dark skin girls.Why doesnt Almay make a smart shade foundation for dark skin?
try Iman cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment