Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's ur opinion on Almay smart shade foundation?

I'm looking for a foundation that will stay matte throughout the day and look really natural. I was considering buying the Almay foundation (smart shade) - any opinions on this makeup?What's ur opinion on Almay smart shade foundation?
I bought a ton of Almay products, including the smart shade foundation. It looked natural, lasted, and the color was perfect on me...but after having it for a couple of weeks, I squeezed some out, like normal, and it was a gross, slimy color, and looked rusty when I put it on. I had to throw it out. =[ I thought it was just me, but the same thing happened to a few girls that I know. What's ur opinion on Almay smart shade foundation?
I can't vouch for that product, because I have never personally used it. However, ';Revlon Creations'; is a great product. I use it and I love it.Sometimes I use self tanner, and I love that, with Revlon foundation, I can simply adjust the nob and make the foundation shade a little darker as opposed to having to buy separate darker and lighter foundations for when I self tan and when I don't..(because that can get costly)


It goes on smooth and easily and it looks very natural...





Hope I helped.
that stuff was horrible! i bought the medium and the darker one, but neither ';adjusted'; to my skin tone. waste of money.





go here: http://www.everydayminerals.com





this is the best stuff ever, stays on all day, great coverage, and they have a TON of shades and describes each shade so u know exactly which one to get. and, just so you dont mess up, they have a free sampler where you can choose 3 foundation shades to make sure you get the right one, a concealer and a blush, in generous amounts, and you only pay $3 for shipping. the concealer they sent as a sample as lasted me going on 3 months now, and the foundation samples they sent me lasted a month! the next size up lasts about 3 months and is only $5. plus its healthy for your skin! you cant beat this foundation.
its waste of money. you'll probably only end up using half the bottle. go to target and get a liquid compound that matches you skin.
I hate that stuff. It always turns out looking too orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment