Friday, December 18, 2009

What MAC foundation shade is closest to Jane Iredale ';Radiant';?

I have used Jane Iredale liquid minerals in Radiant and it is a perfect match to my skin tone. I would now like to try MAC foundation(I've heard great things) but can't figure out what shade I should get.I know I should go to a MAC counter, but the nearest one is 2 hours away so I really need to be able to order online. Thanks!What MAC foundation shade is closest to Jane Iredale ';Radiant';?
Check out these animal-friendly website that are good for the planet and cruelty-free:





Urbandecay.com


Maccosmetics.com


Smashbox.com


Marykay.com


Avon.com


For more Animal %26amp; Earth friendly brands try googling it.





And what I like about there websites is you can talk LIVE with them, if you're unsure of a color, how to apply something, or what product to use, ect their live make up professional consultants will help you with your questions.





DON'T use these non-animal and non-planet friendly product brands:





Neutrogena


Maybelline


Covergirl


L'Oreal


Olay


Ponds





And if you're unsure if other product brands test on animals, try googling it. Try checking out Youtube.com if you are unsure about what they do to animals when they test on them, maybe you will think twice before using the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment