Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone help me decide what shade of bare minerals foundation I should get?

I wear cover girl true blend 420 creamy natural. What shade of bare minerals will be right for me?Can anyone help me decide what shade of bare minerals foundation I should get?
Do you have a Sephora or Ulta nearby? You can go in and actually put on the different shades (for free!) before you buy it. You'll definitely get the right shade; Bare Minerals is very forgiving. If you get it close, you get it right. :)





Good luck!Can anyone help me decide what shade of bare minerals foundation I should get?
Without seeing a picture it is hard to tell. Cover Girl 420 is a level 2 which usually mean light/medium with most brands, so you might want to try light or medium. Here is there color chart





http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandwar鈥?/a>





The best thing to do is go to the boutique and have one of the advisors match you.
I want to be brutally honest Bare Minerals is the worst product you can use on your face because it contains bismuth which is an arsenic lead product that clogs pores and irritates your skin badly.
when you get the starter kit it comes with different shades ini either light medium or dark...you try them both and when you need to buy more you just buy the one color that looked best on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment