Monday, December 28, 2009

If I am NW20 in mac foundation, what shade would i be in make up for ever Matifying Foundation?

i do know about sephoras shade finder.If I am NW20 in mac foundation, what shade would i be in make up for ever Matifying Foundation?
I am a makeup artist, and I work for Mac.





I've done a little research, and you are probably a #20 in the MUFE's Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation. I say probably, because it's almost impossible to tell your exact match unless you try the product first. Sometimes foundations can oxidize, and this would be a problem for you, seeing as how you have pink undertones, the color would be way off.





I have used this foundation before, and will tell you that unless you have very oily skin, this product will dry your face out. It is meant for oily skin, and contains silica which is a drying agent.





Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment