Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help me with MAC foundation shades?

I am thinking about trying out MAC Studio Fix Fluid, but I'm not too sure which shade would be the best for me. Right now I wear Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Porcelain Ivory and for Every Day Minerals I wear Sunkised Fair with a little bit of Golden Fair mixed in. I really don't like the Dream Matte Mousse, it comes off really easily and I think I can do better!


Also, is Studio Fix fluid a good foundation? I've read lots of review that say it is really good. I'm looking for a foundation with medium-full coverage, but I don't want it to look like I have foundation on!


Thank you!Help me with MAC foundation shades?
I LOVE MAC, i have their powder, eyeshadow,lipstick ,brushes everything BUT foundation i feel its too heavy for me and for adults. im only 15 so i dont like mac faoundation because it has too much coverage lol. the lady at the mac counter did it for me i looked good and everything, like it was good coverage but it made me look much older. so if you still in your teens stick to cover girl, maybelline. revlon etc or clinique i prefer their foundation. estee lauder and mac is great for women in their late 20's 30's and 40's. but you can use thier powder it has GREAT coverage.


if you still want mac faoundation i think you should go for the shade NC15


or try loose mineral foundation from MACHelp me with MAC foundation shades?
I highly recommend you try another foundation. MAC will cause a break out. Believe me, I am a make up artist. A recent study showed Color stay foundation was better than MAC when compared and had more shades closer to skin tones. Give them a try. I think it may be by revlon or some drugstore brand. Really, dont use MAC foundation.
Studio fix fluid is a really good foundation and gives a medium to full coverage. As mac don't go by named shades they use NC and NW which means neutral cool and neutral warm. you are best to go into the store and have a match up. Studio fix fluid isn't the best if you have a dryer skin as it has a powder finish so it ill cling to any dry patches. If you do have a dryer skin try the studio sculpt foundation. It is a cream gel and looks really dewy on the skin. You only need a pea size amount!! But your best bet is to go into the store and they will do a demo for you. Hope this helps? x
I personally believe it's an amazing foundation. It has amazing coverage and blends pretty well with my MAC 187. To find out what your color is definitely go to your local MAC counter or store and ask them if they can match your skin to a color of their foundation. Make sure and tell them that you want to try their Studio Fix Fluid. Also, to be sure, MAC artists will try it out on your jawline and cheek for the perfect match. Oh, and for a natural and non-cakey set for your foundation pick up a Mineralized SkinFinish-Natural at the store. It'll be heaven on your skin!





Hope i helped! :)
  • opera house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment