Monday, December 28, 2009

MAC Foundation shades?

I want a MAC foundation but I don't know which shade.


I live no where near a MAC store or counter, so I can't go in a try it.





I currently ware HUFE HD Foundation and I'm about 125/130.


I used to wear CoverGirl foundations in Natural Ivory and Classic Ivory(don't know the numbers)





I have light slightly medium skin.


Yellow or Beige undertones i think(my veins are green).


I have allot of acne scars, red spots, and blemishes if that makes a difference in the NW NC thing.


what do you think would be best to try?MAC Foundation shades?
I use NC15 in MAC make up, I'm sorta pale. Recently I purchased foundation from MAC and it was in the right box, but wrong color. It was NW15. and I think that would be your color, going by how you described yourself. I honestly, honestly think NW15 would be perfect. MAC make up covers EVERYTHING so don't worry about blemishes, and it stays on ALL day, no joke. The technique I use for putting on foundation is pour a little on a sponge and I dab, this seriously hides acne and red spots, like I have naturally red skin, but you wouldn't be able to tell with this make up.MAC Foundation shades?
nc 35 :]
i think u should not get mac it makes u breakout ethier spend a little more then u dont have to go get pimple stuff or spend less and get like mayblien or somthing but not mac

No comments:

Post a Comment