Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should I be using a different foundation shade?

Okay, I've worn mac for a long time, I've always used NC40 I use studio fix powder+foundation, as recommended by the MA, I've recently noticed in pictures that theres a slight red undertone coming through the foundation, as if my face is kind of pink. I've had moderate acne throughout all my teenage life it's recently cleared up over the past year or so. Maybe its the scaring from the acne? My face is pretty red without foundation. What should I do? Have you experienced this?Should I be using a different foundation shade?
This is an easy answer: Are you wearing makeup for the purpose of having a photo taken? If so, wear a color that worls for that. Otherwise, if your foundation matches your skintone in daylight and fluorescent light, then keep what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment