Monday, December 28, 2009

Does the Almay Smart Shade FOundation Work?

Does the Almay Smart Shade FOundation Work?


I have a hard time getting any type of foundation. Does the Almay really work im Latina and in the sun i tan i get brown( but not so much). Right now my skin is more or less like my avatar so should i choose the light medium or the medium? And does the smart shade bronzer work? to its winter in NYC no tan for me!!! LOL plz and thank u!Does the Almay Smart Shade FOundation Work?
Not really ... it is just basically a light foundation (not very pigmented) so it will blend with more people's skin type. It didn't even cover minor flaws on my face, let alone a pimple or something. I tried the blush and I am pasty, pasty white and I couldn't even see it. So if it won't show up on me, it won't show up on anyone.





Have your tried L'Oreal True Match or the L'Oreal HiP foundations, they are very good at matching skin tones for drug store brands. They are based on 3 different undertones so you can get an exact match.Does the Almay Smart Shade FOundation Work?
No probaly not. It MIGHT work for you not sure. I'm half White half Latina/Native American and I'm darker than you and that stuff don't work for me. My best guess is just try L'Oreal Make-Up they make alot of good make-up for people with darker skintones. Since your lighter than me though it might for you though. Good Luck though!
Absolutely Not!!
No. It kind of does, but it wipes off easily and is kind of dry...yet oily at the same time...hmm... I perfer covergirl.
idk but it might because a lot of almay products work well.





i suggest buying it at rite aid and trying it out because at rite aid you can return products for the value you paid even after using them.
NO.





Just plain and simple no.





Its dry, and turns orange.








Use TRUblend

No comments:

Post a Comment