Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I pick the right foundation shade?

I like what I've been using recently (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse) because it doesn't break me out, but none of the Maybelline foundations actually match my skin. My skin is very fair, and I'm prone to acne and redness on my cheeks. Is there a single drugstore foundation that has enough shades, and is oil free?How can I pick the right foundation shade?
Test it on your wrist and possibly on your jawline to see it matches your neck ... make sure no one's looking or else you'll feel dumb doing that in the isle lol.





Try Rimmel's mineral powder foundation (long lasting stuff) http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/鈥?/a>





It has a puff to dispense the powder but I just open the whole thing up and use a foundation brush ... you'll love the results and they have a translucent shade.





Also take a look at MaxFactor makeup, they have really light shades ...





ps: remember to put a think layer of lotion on before foundation and that will create a barrier between the makeup and your face and will help prevent redness and whatnotHow can I pick the right foundation shade?
when you are shopping for a new shade, test it on the inside of your wrist - and also notice how it looks when u go outside in sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment