Thursday, December 24, 2009

I can never find the right shade of foundation?

Like I have really pale skin (If I had white hair and red eyes I could pass for an albino) , and every shade that I try is always to dark for my skin.





And it looks odd.





Help?I can never find the right shade of foundation?
if you don't mind spending a little bit of money, go to sephora, macys or anywhere with a cosmetics counter. i like the Dior counter personally, but any will do. they all have people there that are trained to help you with that kind of thing. like i said, it's a little bit more expensive, but it's honestly worth it to have a non-greasy foundation that actually matches your skin.I can never find the right shade of foundation?
i would suggest you buy bareminerals.


yes i know its a tad expensive but it worth it!


the foundation that is given to you last for a year long


its also amazing how well it matches the skin.


it makes you look like you are not even wearing any makeup because it shows no lines. which other liquid foundations do.


:)





i hope you found this helpful!!!


lots of love %26lt;3


xoxo
you could try going to a really expensive makeup store, such as Sephora, MAC, Ulta, BareMinerals, stuff like that, and just bust your wallet. xD but if you wanna try to get the exact color of your skin for foundation, just get the palest one. (:
i have the same problem! but lily lolo does a white mineral and its really great yhoou shud try it!! its great! xxx hope this helpsxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment