Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I find shade converter for foundation?

Once I saw a site where was so-called shade converter for different brands of foundations (L'Oreal and Revlon were listed). I can't find it anywhere. Could you give me a link for something like that? Thanks in advance.Where can I find shade converter for foundation?
Any drugstore...


where have you been looking?


Revlon's is called Custom Creations foundation or something like that


Almay has their Smart Shade line with foundation, blush and bronzer





But L'Oreal doesn't have one..


Just go to your drugstore and decide which one you want.Where can I find shade converter for foundation?
http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=1%26amp;SubCategoryID=3%26amp;ProductID=134
  • opera house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment