Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have foundation a tad too light for my complexion. Is it possible to mix two shades to get desired shade?

yup not a problem at all, and you can use the lighter one to highlight areas that the sun would hit, bridge of nose, tops of cheekbones, and it will make them ';glow';I have foundation a tad too light for my complexion. Is it possible to mix two shades to get desired shade?
i like her idea, but i've been doing makeup for a theatre troop for years, and i just wanted to say that it is better to do that with bronzer.





:) Report Abuse
I have foundation a tad too light for my complexion. Is it possible to mix two shades to get desired shade?
actually, it's good to have 2 shades of foundation so you can blend then, since your skin tone changes throughout the year
Yup.





Try to stick with the same brand though...and you should always use a makeup sponge to mix and apply it.





:)
Absolutely. That is the right way of finding the right shade.
yes. as long as you have a foudation a tad too dark you should be able to crush and mix them. It will all work out for you. if it is not that notacible though i wouldnt worry about the lightness of it. as long as it doesnt look bad.
if its the same type of make-up. because mixing two different messed up the effect and the oils and non-oils. so YES for same type of make-up!
uhm....duh
dont waste your money trying to mix foundations to get the right shade. go to the department store and have someone help you find the correct shade (the help doesnt cost anything). but otherwise, just put some powder brozer over with a big, fluffy brush to get the right shade.
Mix a Bit of Bronzer and you should get the right color!
do you use liquid or powder?? I swear by the mineral powder, as it is great for your skin...does not clog pores like liquid... Bare Minerals is great and you can totally combine shades to get the desired effect....
yes I always use a bronzer with my make-up that way my skin looks natural and not too white.
I do it all the time!
no, it will end up looking like too much color

No comments:

Post a Comment