Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Is My Cover Up/Foundation Shade?

I've always had a problem with my skin and that problem is that I can never really find my skin tone's foundation or cover up colour. I'm not a big fan of tan skin (or orange skin) which is what I get when I use foundation. I have more of an olive skin tone. What brands do you recommend would be good and if you have a preferable shade, drop a note?What Is My Cover Up/Foundation Shade?
Maybe try a beige color?What Is My Cover Up/Foundation Shade?
your skin is probably a diffrent colour than mine so the shade wouldnt help you. When you go to the store just try some shades on your jaw line, the one that blends the best is your colour. They have warm and cool shades and all that kinda stuff so just try to find the one that looks best on you, also if you can stand by a window and look in the mirror then.
Avon can help you pick that come see my page at www.youravon.com/tiffanyflemng and have it shipped to your house

No comments:

Post a Comment