Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you know what your shade is in mineral foundation?

I have these two shades of mineral foundation and I put one shade on one side of my face and the other shade on the other side.. and they look the same, how can I tell which one is the right color for my skin tone??


HELP!!!!


Thank you in advance!!!How do you know what your shade is in mineral foundation?
Look at your neck and the difference between colors. The closer color to your neck is the right shade-How do you know what your shade is in mineral foundation?
1) Go outside in the sunlight.


2) Look at your neck and compare it to your face. Which one looks to be the closest to your neck?





The colour that matches your skin should ';disappear';, meaning it will look as though you do not have it on because it is the same colour as your neck and face.

No comments:

Post a Comment