Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone Know what shade of MAC foundation I should use?

Normally I use Estee lauder double matte in cool pebble. I would like to try MAC but not sure what shade would come closest.Does anyone Know what shade of MAC foundation I should use?
Go to a MAC consultant and have them match a foundation to your skin.Does anyone Know what shade of MAC foundation I should use?
ASK THE MAKE UP ARTiiST AT THE COUNTER.... ii USE ALL MAC MAKE UP.... EXCEPT FOR THE FONDATiiON ii MEAN iiTS GOOD AND ALL BUT YOU SHOULD TRY BARE MiiNERALS iiTS SO NATURAL AND GOOD FOR YOUR SKiiN
You should either go the a Mac store or The Bay, and ask a consultant. You can even arrange for someone at The Bay to do your colors. I have had this done and have never bought the wrong shade since!!! Mac Powder is the BEST!!!!


The Body Shop does colors as well. You should really try this - ut works!
Go to the MAC counter and have them do a test to see what color is right for you. I did that and boy were they on the money! Great pressed powder too!
brown
just get a facial

No comments:

Post a Comment