Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anybody own Almay Smart Shade Foundation? Is it good?

I'm unexperienced with foundation, but does that one work well, since it has no color in it, but it matches your shade anyway? I don't knowwww...Does anybody own Almay Smart Shade Foundation? Is it good?
Don't buy this stuff, it's a total scam. I tried it on myself, my fiance, and piece of tissue paper and it turned the same color each time. It apparently just has little beads of dye in it that break when you rub it in.





I reccommend ';TruBlend'; which is made by...Maybelline? Cover Girl? I'm not sure sure. But it blends very well. It left my skin a little greasy, but then again my skin is greasy anyway.Does anybody own Almay Smart Shade Foundation? Is it good?
The color matches your skin really well, at least for me. It's kind of sheer coverage, so if you're looking to cover something up really well you're going to want to choose something else.
I bought some....Its complete crap!!


Barely covers, streaks easy, and after awhile, everything in the bottle goes orange.
i hate almay foundation - it doesnt even cover up





try l'oreal true match





or for better coverage : vichy derma blend
Read reviews here:





http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>





I've heard it has horrible coverage and if you're really fair, it makes you look dark or orange. If you're buying drugstore foundation, I reccomend Revlon custom Creations.
i tried my friends, who had the one for dark skin, and i have realtively fair skin. it worked really well for me, so im sure if i tried the one for lighter skin shades it would work even better. i would reccomend it, just make sure to blend well or else you can see the streaks on it
  • opera house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment