Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have my winter shade of foundation, but what about summer time?

Can I still use the same sahde that I have now. It's winter time and that's when our skin is at our natural shade. Im worrired I might get too dark for the sahde I have now.





Will I have to buy a shade darker in the summer?I have my winter shade of foundation, but what about summer time?
Do u tan? If u r dark like ur avatar, then it wont change much.I have my winter shade of foundation, but what about summer time?
It depends on how much you tan. I rarely have to use a darker foundation in the summer, but I use Bare Minerals, so I just add a little touch of Warmth in my foundation if I need to amp it up a bit.





But if you use liquid foundation, you will probably have to buy a shade darker for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment