Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can't find the right foundation shade! Help! ?

I am biracial and my skin color is similar to Salma Hayek. I want to get a foundation and powder from both Revlon and Almay with good coverage since I also have moderate acne. I bought Almay's color warm 280 over the counter and I look like a pasty ghost, although it does cover up nicely. Thanks!Can't find the right foundation shade! Help! ?
If you looked pasty, then you were using a color that is too light. Salma Hayek has color, with an amber undertone.





http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l41/ni鈥?/a> Just because your biracial does not mean you dont have color. I am creole and even though I am light I have color.





So, my suggestion is to get something in a level three, a netural or warm tone. If you got something in level one and the lighter color in level two probably two it is too light.





Looking at Almay site. I would sample warm, honey, and sand on your jawline, which every one sinks into your skin and you cant tell it is there is your colorCan't find the right foundation shade! Help! ?
You find the right match by applying it on your hand (the top of your hand) if it matches its a good shade for your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment