Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can someone please tell me what shade foundation i need?

please %26amp; thanks


i've switched foundations and im not sure with this one..





these are the shades:


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>Can someone please tell me what shade foundation i need?
Personally...have someone match your skin tone.


The makeup artists at the counters are good at this.





Everyone needs two different foundations b/c our skin is lighter in the winter b/c we don't get as much sun.





I just use bare minerals so I'm not clogging up my pores and I can put on a powder that gives an airbrush effect (mineral veil). The powder doesn't look like I have any makeup on, like a canvas.





Your skin loves to breathe!Can someone please tell me what shade foundation i need?
i would suggest u have someone at the store match u even if we could see ur pic, it would be very hard to tell since monitors are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment