Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hi! I am going to buy some Bee Royal products. What shade of foundation should I use?

I want to buy some mineral liquid foundation. I am white and have fairly tan skin but nothing too tan. Just a nice, heatlhy shade. The colors are very hard to see. Any suggestions on what foundation I should use from the Bee Royal Mineral Foundation buyers??





Also, I am purchasing the lip plumper, safari mineral bronzer, radiant pressed powder, and HD mascara. Any negative or positive comments from the buyers? Anything I should for sure buy? (the other wand lip gloss? Lipstick? Mineral powders?





If I were to get the mineral powder..would you suggest the peachy shade or the pink one?





So many questions! So little time! I'm ordering tonight, so fast responses would be great.





Thank you!Hi! I am going to buy some Bee Royal products. What shade of foundation should I use?
I use the Congo and it gives me a glow and I use the lip gloss wand in the color Lush its so pretty. I can not really tell you what shade to get without seeing you but their customer service is excellent they can assist you better than anyone else. I love speaking with Roberta, she is older but very helpful always.

No comments:

Post a Comment